Modern Day Muse Groups are day, weekly, or monthly workshops based on Jill Badonsky‘s book The Nine Modern Day Muses (and a Bodyguard): 10 Guides to Creative Inspiration for Artists, Poets, Lovers and Other Mortals Wanting to Live a Dazzling Existence.
The Modern Day Muses (and the Bodyguard) are ten creative principles in the guise of Muses. The journey using the Modern Day Muses is a step by step process that is designed to open individuals up to their creative gifts and equip them in a playful but practical way to break through creative obstacles. Creativity is filled with gifts of the spirit and has the ability to open us to a life of joy, resourcefulness and authenticity. This program facilitates our ability to activate, embrace, and follow-through with our creativity. It has been freeing the creativity of thousands since 1999.
Modern Day Muse Groups Help Participants:
- Reawaken their child-like spirit in an atmosphere of joy, laughter and celebration versus drama and negativity.
- Enhance creative passions and discover new ways to express their creative call.
- Connect to their authenticity and unique voice.
- Create focus and momentum for their creative endeavors foiling procrastination, perfectionism, overwhelm, resistance, self-sabotage, low self-confidence and difficulty finding time.
- Discover a forum of like-minded individuals with whom to connect, bond with and be supported – often creating life time friendships.
- Access strength, inspiration, wisdom, intuition and grace already inside of them.
- At last, find and use their time for their creative dreams.